Vienglish is a term used by many of my friends to show the mix between languages, and perhaps cultures. This new meld between English and Vietnamese represents my life in Ho Chi Minh City where my culture and beliefs effect how I see and understand the new world around me. Vienglish, my travel blog is an outlet for me to share with others my experiences here in Vietnam and my passion for great food!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Marble Mountains Cave 2 - Danang - Vietnam


This is only the first of two caves. After a little stumbling and squeezing to reach the second cave you are faced with a near vertical climb upwards in between boulders, only come out into the glaring light of day. From there you follow a large rocky path circling the top of the mountain for only a few minutes and voila! At the top of the 'Earth' Marble Mountain overlooking the beach. The sun is hot but the wind is cool. All in all, possible broken bones aside, the climb is well worth it. Just be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home