Vienglish is a term used by many of my friends to show the mix between languages, and perhaps cultures. This new meld between English and Vietnamese represents my life in Ho Chi Minh City where my culture and beliefs effect how I see and understand the new world around me. Vienglish, my travel blog is an outlet for me to share with others my experiences here in Vietnam and my passion for great food!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cha Ca La Vong



Cha Ca is a famous Hanoi dish; a hot pot filled with chunks of fish in a buttery saffron yellow sauce and sauteed green onions and dill. This restaurant is an establishment located along Hang Chieu street.

Recently, after heading back to Ho Chi Minh City, the craving for Cha Ca set in. Doing some research turned up a great Cha Ca La Vong restaurant right in Ho Chi Minh City. Don't worry about ordering right, they only make one thing, Cha Ca.
The address for Cha Ca La Vong in Ho Chi Minh City is:
Ho Chi Minh City
3 Ho Xuan Huong St.
Ward 6 - District 3
Telephone Number: 9 305 674

This restaurant in Ho Chi also has two restaurants in Hanoi, located at:
14 Cha Ca St. (How convenient!)
and 107 Nguyen Truong To St.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home