Vienglish is a term used by many of my friends to show the mix between languages, and perhaps cultures. This new meld between English and Vietnamese represents my life in Ho Chi Minh City where my culture and beliefs effect how I see and understand the new world around me. Vienglish, my travel blog is an outlet for me to share with others my experiences here in Vietnam and my passion for great food!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ben Thanh Market Shoe Alley


Though there is plenty of hustle and bustle inside the Ben Thanh Market there is also a shoe alley located on the east side of the Ben Thanh Market. It is filled to brim with knockoff Puma, Nike, Adidas, and Converse shoes. Also a place to find tops and jeans. The picture shows the shoe alleys entrance light up at night. It was taken sitting down across the street at one of the many outdoor restaurants set up at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home