Vienglish is a term used by many of my friends to show the mix between languages, and perhaps cultures. This new meld between English and Vietnamese represents my life in Ho Chi Minh City where my culture and beliefs effect how I see and understand the new world around me. Vienglish, my travel blog is an outlet for me to share with others my experiences here in Vietnam and my passion for great food!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Gallery Deli


This spot located right along Dong Khoi sells all sorts of food but so far I have only stuck to the desserts. After a night of dancing a craving for chocolate set in and I sat down for one of the best brownie in my life. There are about 3 layers of chocolate crumbly brownie layered with dark rich chocolate frosting for approximately 40,000 or 2.50 cents. Though pricey for Vietnamese standards, chocolate is relatively expensive and Gallery Deli is located right along the main tourist trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home