Vienglish is a term used by many of my friends to show the mix between languages, and perhaps cultures. This new meld between English and Vietnamese represents my life in Ho Chi Minh City where my culture and beliefs effect how I see and understand the new world around me. Vienglish, my travel blog is an outlet for me to share with others my experiences here in Vietnam and my passion for great food!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Brodard Delicatessen





Eclairs, blueberry cheesecake, wedding cake, apple triangles, meat pastries, pistachio/coconut icecream! I could go on and on about Brodard Delicatessen. I found this great sweet shop late at night after a night at Apocalypse Now. Unfortunately, it was closed but the next time I went downtown I remembered about this place. Needless to say that it is now a favorite stop while downtown.

Address:
11 Nguyen Thiep Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84.8) 822 3965 - Fax: (84.8) 844 6933
Email: brodard-rest@hotelbongsen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home