Vienglish is a term used by many of my friends to show the mix between languages, and perhaps cultures. This new meld between English and Vietnamese represents my life in Ho Chi Minh City where my culture and beliefs effect how I see and understand the new world around me. Vienglish, my travel blog is an outlet for me to share with others my experiences here in Vietnam and my passion for great food!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ben Thanh Market


To travel to the Ben Thanh market from Phu My Hung the best way to get there is by the local bus complete with leopard print seats. The fare is only 2000 dong per person, which is about 12 cents. The pictures were taken using the drivers mirror and if you look closely at the front seat you might be able to spot my mother and I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow-who is that foxy lady sitting next to you?

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home